By Registering on our site, you agree to let us hold
- contact information that you have given us in the process of signing up
- records of your registering for and attendance at our events.
- records of your consent to receive information relating to our events.
How we use Personal Information
- We contact you with information relevant to the event you have registered and in regards to information about other events we run.
- You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at the details at the end of this policy
Who we share your Personal Information with
- We never share your details with any third parties outside of Our IT, cloud and e-mail service providers
How long we keep Personal Information
We will continue to hold your personal information until you withdraw your consent or instruct us not to contact you. At that time we will delete your personal information from our systems, unless we are holding it for another legitimate purpose and on another legal basis apart from your consent.
Under EU and Irish data protection law you have the following rights: Access, Rectification or Erasure: You have the right of access to personal information we hold about you in our records. You are also entitled to have your personal data corrected if it is inaccurate or erased if we do not have a legitimate reason for retaining your data.
To be Informed: you have the right to be informed how your personal information is being processed
To Restrict Processing: you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal information where you are contesting the accuracy of that information, you have objected to processing or where the processing is unlawful,
To Data Portability: for personal information which you have provided to a controller, where processing was based on your consent, or where processing is done by automated means, you have the right to be able to move your data from one IT system to another in a safe and secure way.
To Object: where your personal information is being processed based on the legitimate interests of a data controller, you have the right to object to that processing.
To Withdraw Consent: because we are relying on your consent for the processing of your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. To withdraw your consent to processing, simply contact us at the details below.
To request any of these actions, please contact by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 01 639 3000, or by post to Premier Publishing Ltd, Unit 51 Parkwest Enterprise Centre, Parkwest, Nangor Road, Dublin 12, Ireland